• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Need help with moving villagers out!

MajesticMayor

Of Agrestic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So I have 8/10 dreamies and I TT but I talk too them each day. But it seems everytime they ding they wanna move out. How do I get the other 2 too move out? I talk too them like once a week

Talk to the ones you WANT to leave !
Be friends with them, write them letters, give them gifts, do their requests !
I TTed all of my unwanted villagers this way ! * U *

Basically -TT one day forward, talk to all villagers,
TT one day back, talk to all villagers.
Make sure you aren't carrying any furniture or shirt or stuff other than tools !
I recommend you don't carry bells, either * U *
Between these two time skips, someone will definitely want to move out,
and as long as you talk to your unwanted villagers as much as your dreamies, they'll ask to move out as well ~

Hope this helps !

Talk to the ones you WANT to leave !
Be friends with them, write them letters, give them gifts, do their requests !
I TTed all of my unwanted villagers this way ! * U *

Basically -TT one day forward, talk to all villagers,
TT one day back, talk to all villagers.
Make sure you aren't carrying any furniture or shirt or stuff other than tools !
I recommend you don't carry bells, either * U *
Between these two time skips, someone will definitely want to move out,
and as long as you talk to your unwanted villagers as much as your dreamies, they'll ask to move out as well ~

Hope this helps !

^this.

Also, you might be stuck in the "ladder" with your Mayor. So you'll need to create a new character and talk to ALL the villagers and become friends OR ignore the ones you want to move. I've used both ways and they've worked just fine. I personally like to TT one day at a time so I don't mess anything up.

Back