Need signature maker

Mayor William

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey Guys im new to this forum and would to have a cool unique signature. I only have one requirement... you must be able to do what I tell you to do such as make a signature with everything I tell you to include I don't think its hard because I have a general idea of what I want.

I would like to have a gif, In other words an animated signature pm me if your wllling to do so.

What did you want it the sig? will it be chaotic or straightforward and clean?

and what I mean about straightforward is something like my current sig. If you want animal crossing characters on it with like your town name and friend code and other stuff then that be like a regular banner.

Either way m8 post what you want and maybe I can give it a try. If I dont like it ill just end up trashing it lol :p

its actually easy for a good sig maker... :) I would like a gif as said you see something that resembles new leaf in the background(like village grass maybe a house) with my friend code over it already and the gif is the basic villager running and catching my friend code numbers with his gold net. ^^ let me know if you can do that and thanks a lot for replying
What did you want it the sig? will it be chaotic or straightforward and clean?

and what I mean about straightforward is something like my current sig. If you want animal crossing characters on it with like your town name and friend code and other stuff then that be like a regular banner.

Either way m8 post what you want and maybe I can give it a try. If I dont like it ill just end up trashing it lol :p

Ohhh so you want and Animated GIF??
That I cant do buddy, I once tried using GIMP to make GIF's but I didn't quite get the hang of it.
All I can do are Signatures :x

well, whatever you can do is fine with me actually :0 my new plan is just something unique that no one has I give you the white card(French saying, might not be that well in English) I still want the basic villager though ^^
Ohhh so you want and Animated GIF??
That I cant do buddy, I once tried using GIMP to make GIF's but I didn't quite get the hang of it.
All I can do are Signatures :x

Back