• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Need Some Advice!

Hayley4394

Princess
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4972-3835-4201
Hello I am wanting some advice for my town! I haven't gotten any new projects(Wanting fairy-tale projects, but villagers never suggest them!!) so I'm not quite sure what to add.
I would love some feedback! :) Like a different way to do my path or where I could plant some trees and more flowers to make it look better!

Here is my dream code: 4600-2701-6191

Thank you in advance!! I've only been playing for a little over a month or so :)

I'd also love to visit other peoples dream towns so I could get some ideas! :)

Last edited:
Your plaza's really cute, I like the staircase in it :p Paths are nicely arranged, the bunny is cute! I think instead of one stump being in the middle of the town hall's pathway you should put two, one on each side instead, seems like it's annoying to go. I'm jealous of all the hybrids you have lol! I have a horrible time breeding them :p I love the flower thingy you have by the fountain, sorry IDR the name haha. I'd suggest updating your town so we can see what you built & the bushes will be finished growing? I think your campsite could use some sprucing up. This is probably just my OCD but in some areas your flowers are perfect then in others it looks like you could care less about them lol. Overall cute town. I like it a lot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah and I'd suggest cutting down your rotten tree.

Thank you! Haha yeah i'm still waiting for those bushes to grow and I'd love to have a campfire and stuff by my campsite but I haven't had a villager suggest it! And I forgot about that tree! LOL. But yeah I see what you mean about my flowers in some areas :) Thank you so much for the feedback! :D

I love your village, the arches (is that the English word?) with roses are awesome and I love the paths and some of the flower and hibiscus placements. Its amazing to me that you accomplished all that in a month. I still am in doubt whether or not I should build my town so detailed or let a bit of the wilds still live on.

I would do more color and fruit tree coordinating, as in placing same flowers and trees together, but I think that as quirky part of me and is a personal taste thing. But it looks really nice!

Thank you! I might try that out with the trees and flowers! :D I kind of just planting the trees in random order lol

Back