• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Need Someone I can Trust

SuperTabbyChan

Loving you as I do~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello all! Today, I decided that I am definitely not happy with absolutely everything in my town, so I want to reset. But I have a few items I want to store which are important to me. My Pumpkin pie and afternoon tea sets which can't be reordered (3 items total) and my Rococo series which I worked hard for, unless someone has one I can catolog.

I'm very nervous someone will view my DLC as a good opportunity to sell, so I'm looking for someone with a high wifi rating. You don't have to hold the Rococo series, just the 3 other items, any help would be appreciated :)

I can hold the DLC if you'd like :)

I do know you from around :) My friend code is on the side, I can visit your town and drop them off. I will be over to pick them up later today definitely.

Also, you'd only be holding the rococo series for a part of today, are you sure you can't even if I paid you 20,000 bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can hold it if you want

Can you hold both the rococo series and the dlc?

I actually have the whole rococco series so you can catalog it :) but if you don't want to do that then yes I can hold it for free :)

Last edited:
If you can't find someone to hold the Rococo stuff for you, you're welcome to catalogue it after you've reset.

I actually have the whole rococco series so you can catalog it :) but if you don't want to do that then yes I can hold it for free :)

I'd like to have it in my inventory as soon as possible, so if it's okay you'd only be holding it until I got everything set up in my town :) Shouldn't take more than an hour or two after I reset to the town I want ^^

If it's okay, I think I'm going to go with you so I'm going to add your friend code now and I'll be over to your town shortly ^-^ I'm antsy to finally be able to reset~

Yes thats no problem! :) I will clear a spot in my town to put it down (I don't have people in my town really except for trades which I haven't done in a while, so no worries :) ]

I'll add you now and open my gates!

Yes thats no problem! :) I will clear a spot in my town to put it down (I don't have people in my town really except for trades which I haven't done in a while, so no worries :) ]

I'll add you now and open my gates!

I'm trying to visit your town, but your town isn't showing up on the list ;-; Did you add me? I'm all ready to come over and drop of my valuables lol

Back