• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Need to buy/catalog the full lovely set and full ranch set. Paying 1mil igb per set

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Bronzed Bushwhacker Foraged Mushroom
Stony Elephant Fungus Foraged Mushroom
Stained Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom
Booton Foraged Mushroom
Porkini Foraged Mushroom
Pink Poyopuffball Foraged Mushroom
Embarrassed Foraged Blushroom
Zero-G, Commander, Foraged Mushroom
Red Turnip
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Feedback
100% (284) +
ill pay 1 mil igb bells to buy/catalog the full ranch set and another 1 mil to buy/catalog the full lovely set.

i can get you both sets for free c: (lovely set is excluding lovely phone, though, if thats okay)

@harlequin

thats amazing :D And the lovely phone is ok if its not in the mix (its a pain to get from red XD) Are you sure you dont want anything though?

@harlequin

thats amazing :D And the lovely phone is ok if its not in the mix (its a pain to get from red XD) Are you sure you dont want anything though?

i'm sure ^^ just gimme a bit to order the sets, and i'll message you when i'm ready c:

Back