• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Neph's shiny arts!

Nephenee

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I gotta say I haven't been incredibly active here, but I never get any comments on my art, and I must hone my skillz O_<

Oldest to newest. Feel free to be harsh ^^

artdubble.png

NONIGHTS.png

randomdoodleo7.png

motornightcopy.png

spoonula.png

UV3copy.png

Characterdesign.png

Kitty2.png

Sabatadone.png

Chardesign3.png

The kewler looking ones were drawn, scanned and colored with Manga Studios. Please leave comments. I appreciate it sooo much.

Those are good... though some of them creep me out a little.. that one with the spoon... why is he looking at me like she is hungry?! AAAARRRGHHH!!

Whoa!

Really great drawings, you've definately got quite a skill, there.

:eek:
And I'm a fellow artist m' self, so I know what I'm talking about...sorta.

:p

The last one is my favorite, and I like the first one a lot too. =P

The poses were a bit awkward on some of them, but other than that, yeah, really good!

lol I call everyone dude even if I know they're a girl, habitual thing, I often call my mom dude lol

TheGremp said:
lol I call everyone dude even if I know they're a girl, habitual thing, I often call my mom dude lol
TheGremp:Mom can i have money for a game
Mom:No hun.
TheGremp:DUDE!I want some monah!

lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Only pays for own games because mom pays for everything else ranging from food to clothing, to toothpaste(hopefully....)

Back