• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling <<Neptune>> - [Nan moving 5th Nov]

Hello! Welcome, I am also a newbie to this site. Could I please lurk for Freya the wolf? I've been wanting her for a while!
I don't have any TBT but I would be more than happy to pay in-game with Bells for her if she's still available.

Hey GreenTeaAnarchy, I'm really sorry but Freya is gone. She was picked up last night and I won't get her back in my game for a very long time.
Good luck in your search for her though!!!

Bumping to update: Deirdre is now available!

Ooohh Deirdre! You're after IGB offers right? How much were you looking for? I just sold all my turnips yesterday so I have a quite a few to spend! I'm interested in her as I need an uchi for my second town but she's not a dreamie of mine so if someone else really wants her, feel free to give it to them! I'll even pay for them if they don't have enough!

Hey SaltedKaramel!
Well, it's first come first serve and I want her outtt sooo :)
IGB is preferred and I'm leaving it up to the mayors to offer whatever.
My FC is: 5043-6208-4984
PM me when you're ready to visit?

Hey SaltedKaramel!
Well, it's first come first serve and I want her outtt sooo :)
IGB is preferred and I'm leaving it up to the mayors to offer whatever.
My FC is: 5043-6208-4984
PM me when you're ready to visit?

Okay! How's 1.6 mil? Lol thats about that max you can put in your pockets! I'll vm/pm you when I'm ready need to go and do something for a few minutes rn!

marthaxrae, I'm going to give AimeetheMayor 2 hours to respond before I move Bluebear out. If she doesn't respond by then I'll PM you :)

Well, I was thinking of getting Lolly but I need to cycle out 1 more villager for her and I dont know how long that will take.
By the way, is she original?

Back