• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Neriifur's happy little accidents. [MOVED IN: BLUEBEAR] In boxes: BLUEBEAR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you do it by a month there may be a possibility that they won't get them and other villagers will move out too D:

You don't mind whoever moves out right? If you don't I'd just TT ahead day by day until Isabelle tells you that someone's moving O:

thats what i been doing. . .then that CLOWN moved in >>;;

I think if you do it by a month there may be a possibility that they won't get them and other villagers will move out too D:

You don't mind whoever moves out right? If you don't I'd just TT ahead day by day until Isabelle tells you that someone's moving O:

Ah yeah I don't mind who moves out.

Awesome answer. I wish I would have thought things more so through before I tried to do this. Well I'll do that tomorrow then.

IN BOXES

-Kid_Cat_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

COME GET HIM GUYZ.

Last edited:
o you can try using my method now, if you'd like to, since you have someone in boxes. :)

Could I just have some hybrids?? :) please

Sure. Send me a PM and I'll let you drop by and grab some when I'm done TTing everyone out. Send me a PM now though, so I don't forget to let you do it later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

o you can try using my method now, if you'd like to, since you have someone in boxes. :)

Yeah I'll try that. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still looking for someone to adopt kid cat. I'm not voiding anyone (except Phil..unless someone really wants him.)

i'll repost it again, just in case. i don't want you to lose anyone~

-one year forward (same month/day)
-one year forward again (same month/day)
-5 days forward.

and if you land on an event, i think you should check if all your villagers are still there, and then tt 1 day forward!
also, when you hit 2050, just use whatever method you were using before to get someone in boxes.
hope this works!!

Last edited:
i'll repost it again, just in case. i don't want you to lose anyone~

-one year forward (same month/day)
-one year forward again (same month/day)
-5 days forward.

and if you land on an event, i think you should check if all your villagers are still there, and then tt 1 day forward!
hope this works!!

Okay awesome, thank you for the information =D

Kid Cat is not adopted yet. Just posting this so people know. He will remain in boxes in this thread until he's adopted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

X-Posted on Reddit.

Iunno but he's gonna stay in my town all day until someone gets him xD Also waiting to post again on reddit, because evidently my post got deleted for some..reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Found a home for him. :p Gonna TT in about 20 minutes again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back