• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Never before seen item?

CalSamurai

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5956-1886-6573
User Title Color Change
I am seriously confused / annoyed right now. Someone joined my town, and I just wandered to the beach and looked around, I saw a book and a item washed ashore by the ocean, so I went and picked em up. The Book wasn't readable, and the item was a "Cardboard Box". Because of this, I decided to do a save (the guest was still here). Because my internet is terrible, I had an error mid-save and my save was pushed back to before he joined.

This meant I lost the Book and Cardboard box. But I expected it'd still be on the beach, after multiple looks, it wasn't to be found at all. At this point I'd googled "animal crossing new leaf cardboard box", no relevant results. Searched "cardboard box" on the Animal Crossing Wiki, no relevant results. I haven't been able to find ANYTHING about it...

What the heck is it all about?

The cardboard box furniture? It's been in every single AC game.. It's found in your house when you first start the game. As for the book, I don't know.

The book was probably a lost item, the cardboard box I suspect was dropped by your visiting guest to make room for a nice big fish! =P

I actually found a "cardboard bed" in my Re-Tail this morning! Bill decided to get rid of it, I guess. Maybe it was a relic of his sordid past as a hobo? =P

Well, I asked him and he said he didn't drop it. And what do you mean the Book is a "lost item"?

Sometimes you will find a lost item in your town. You have to go ask your villagers if they dropped it.

I found a lost item this morning, only it was a bag, not a book.

Oh, that makes sense... thanks.

Still don't really know why the Cardboard Box was actually there ._.

Back