• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Never studied

IslandGuy

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3982-9483-2316
Today was the flower fest!! My calendar says its next week but it just popped up. Do the flowers hafta be around the house to win? Could you win with 3 gold roses, 4 rose hybrids,1 tulip hybrid, 4 jacob ladders, and 1 red rose? I was really confused about the date and didn't study for this event.

That's a good garden. I'm not "quite" sure how to win. I think they focus on quality over quantity. My garden is huge but most of my flowers are dying. :lol:

That's a good garden. I'm not "quite" sure how to win. I think they focus on quality over quantity. My garden is huge but most of my flowers are dying. :lol:

from what tortimer said they want to see rare flowers (nonhacked) and a good design with the flowers... like, layed out nicely.

Just make sure the competition soesnt win! (Take their flowers, place designs on floor so they cant plant flowers)

Back