• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New abstract brushless sig.

Viewtiful Joe

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Worked out a new style without using brushes, rate please.

faytleingod1tv.png

hmm...7/10
i wouldnt call it brushless....
friendly advice, and if i sound mean im trying not to be....

:unsure:
but putting a blended render on a c4d abstract wallpaper wouldnt really be classified as "brushless"
brushless involves filters and possibly a render, but not taking an abstract wallpaper and putting on a render and text.
for example, maybe reapeatidly motion blur the render in different places until you have filled the signature, then oilify.
then you could do more and more, brushless sigs have endless possiblities.
but im just trying to clearify that you did not make the background, therefore it wouldnt be classified as a brushless sig, just a fragment of a c4d wallpaper with a render and text.

IM NOT MEAN, K? JUST GIVING CC! >_<

shadow said:
hmm...7/10
i wouldnt call it brushless....
friendly advice, and if i sound mean im trying not to be....

but putting a blended render on a c4d abstract wallpaper wouldnt really be classified as "brushless"
brushless involves filters and possibly a render, but not taking an abstract wallpaper and putting on a render and text.
for example, maybe reapeatidly motion blur the render in different places until you have filled the signature, then oilify.
then you could do more and more, brushless sigs have endless possiblities.
but im just trying to clearify that you did not make the background, therefore it wouldnt be classified as a brushless sig, just a fragment of a c4d wallpaper with a render and text.

IM NOT MEAN, K? JUST GIVING CC! >_<

Hahaha, you've got it all wrong.

I made the background, it's quite simple. There are no brushes included, it's all filters. I'll even show you how to make it, i'll post a tutorial. Don't think you no everything without knowing the facts.

I'M NOT BEING MEAN, K? I'M JUST TELLING YOU YOU'RE WRONG.

very nice work, 10/10, what ver of photoshop do you use? is it cs2?

I use version 7, it's really good, well... not as good as CS ans CS2 obviously.

awsome coloration, i cant think of much anything that could be better, everything i'm thinking of is just preference.

:p

great job. : )

2/10. It is ,as I have said for other sigs, WAY to monochromatic the render is hard to see and the main style of it is ugly.

Viewtiful Joe said:
Worked out a new style without using brushes, rate please.

faytleingod1tv.png
*drools* wow, it is nice-tastic! Really good job! I can see why you're TBT's Artist dude.

Back