• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New, Any Tips?

pawpatrolbab

Frita's #1 Fan 🐑🍟🍔💕✨🌈
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
I've been feeling pretty nostalgic for Wild World and decided to pick it up again. However I haven't played this game since I was a child so I would love to know peoples tips, tricks, resources ect! : )

to shoot down the ufo stand in the middle of the map, hopefully you have a bridge near you on the river if the river goes thru the middle of town. Everyday when you walk out of the house the first time theres a chance he will show up. You can go inside somwhere first and he can still show up, I had that happen once.

If you're playing on an actual DS and not on an emulator you can blow into the mic while holding a dandelion and it'll actually blow away! if you're new you probably have a few dandelions so wait for them to bloom, and then try it! It's like one of my favorite things about wild world! It makes it feel just a little more real.

If you reset your town, it's important to know that if you want to upgrade to the last shop upgrade, Nookingtons, you must have someone either from playing online or playing locally come into your town and purchase at least 1 item from your shop, this only applies to the original DS version and not the Wii U port. But currently Nintendo WFC has been shut down so doing online play officially is no more, so you must use Wiimmfi if you are unable to do it locally. You don't have to hack your DS or 3DS to use Wiimmfi, as there is a method that doesn't require hacking. Hope this helps.

Back