• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Avatar :DD

Uh oh,
qqd014.png

#gsw1996 said:
KingKombat said:
Rofl I take it you don't like him
Naw, it's not that...it's just...

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">HE IS SUCH A CRITIC MAN</div>

KingKombat said:
#gsw1996 said:
KingKombat said:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">HE IS SUCH A CRITIC MAN</div>
Well, if you really want me to be...

It's just a screen shot of you/someone rolling a snowball in Animal Crossing, which isn't really that great of game. Plus, you can see some dirt in the picture, which makes it ugly. The quality also sucks, but that may just be the game graphics. Lastly, it needs a border.

Oh, and mine is MUCH better.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
KingKombat said:
#gsw1996 said:
KingKombat said:

It's just a screen shot of you/someone rolling a snowball in Animal Crossing, which isn't really that great of game. Plus, you can see some dirt in the picture, which makes it ugly. The quality also sucks, but that may just be the game graphics. Lastly, it needs a border.
:(
But...But...
:'(
I had it Winter styled...
And no, I only said you always start to act like a critic when it comes to this stuff. I may be just a screenshot, but w/e. And also, the dirt bothers you? Come on.

And sorry, but I speak for half the community when I say Amimal Crossing is a great game, and if you can't respect that, then too bad. And the quality is better than most. And yes, that is me. I tried making is seem Winter-ish. To kinda fit the holiday theme...I just wanted to show everyone, I don't a bidg douche telling me every ******** detail. I only said you were acritic because that's what you do half the time. I got afraid you might say something that could hurt me about the avatar.

So, thank you for tearing me to shreds. Next time, I'll know better not to say a damned thing.

KingKombat said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
KingKombat said:
#gsw1996 said:
KingKombat said:

But...But...
And no, I only said you always start to act like a critic when it comes to this stuff. I may be just a screenshot, but w/e. And also, the dirt bothers you? Come on.

And sorry, but I speak for half the community when I say Amimal Crossing is a great game, and if you can't respect that, then too bad. And the quality is better than most. And yes, that is me. I tried making is seem Winter-ish. To kinda fit the holiday theme...I just wanted to show everyone, I don't a bidg douche telling me every ******** detail. I only said you were acritic because that's what you do half the time. I got afraid you might say something that could hurt me about the avatar.

So, thank you for tearing me to shreds. Next time, I'll know better not to say a damned thing.
Lol owned

KingKombat said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
KingKombat said:
#gsw1996 said:
KingKombat said:

But...But...

You forgot to respond to the
"Oh, and mine is MUCH better"
Part.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
KingKombat said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
KingKombat said:
#gsw1996 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
qqd014.png

But...But...

Part.
Oh yeah.

I forgot.

No it's not.

KingKombat said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
KingKombat said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
KingKombat said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
qqd014.png

But...But...

Part.
Oh yeah.

I forgot.

No it's not.
Lies.

Back