• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New avatar

Jman said:
Nice. =D

SL- Since Nigel hasn't answered, I will. It's kind of hard to find, but it's called Finkheavy if I remember right. Here's the direct ]Finkheavy (Animal Crossing Font)[/url]

[quote="Shadow_]Not bad, where'd you get the font?[/quote]It's finkheavy, but i done stuff with it in photoshop to make it look more ACish

nigel91 said:
[quote="Shadow_]Not bad, where'd you get the font?
It's finkheavy, but i done stuff with it in photoshop to make it look more ACish[/quote]that font won't work for me though

Bacon Boy said:
nigel91 said:
It's finkheavy, but i done stuff with it in photoshop to make it look more ACish
that font won't work for me though[/quote]What do you mean? It's just like a normal font. : o

OddCrazyMe said:
Bacon Boy said:
nigel91 said:
It's finkheavy, but i done stuff with it in photoshop to make it look more ACish
that font won't work for me though
What do you mean? It's just like a normal font. : o[/quote]i have a stupid mac... hey, can someone make me an avatar with that, `cept with a cool version of k.k. and the finkheavy font.

Bacon Boy said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bacon Boy said:
nigel91 said:
What do you mean? It's just like a normal font. : o
i have a stupid mac... hey, can someone make me an avatar with that, `cept with a cool version of k.k. and the finkheavy font.[/quote]I would buy a macbook over laptop/desktop Microsoft... I am starting dislike Microsoft more and more... Too many stupid glitches and virus's.

VantagE said:
Bacon Boy said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bacon Boy said:
nigel91 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
What do you mean? It's just like a normal font. : o
i have a stupid mac... hey, can someone make me an avatar with that, `cept with a cool version of k.k. and the finkheavy font.
I would buy a macbook over laptop/desktop Microsoft... I am starting dislike Microsoft more and more... Too many stupid glitches and virus's.
well, my mac is over four years old. So I need a new one soon. This one probably couldn't run leopard.

Back