• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

"new" avatar

Megamannt125

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
It's basically my old one but I decided to pretty it up by adding a border and text using simple photobucket editing tools, it's also really the only thing I have edited in this sort of way. What do you think?

Caleb said:
better :).bu i still think nates is the best.
you also think 1+1= 3... but that's besides the point (jk)

uh... there have been betters but it's nice. (Nate's is annoying and distracting, kinda like him.)

Bacon Boy said:
Caleb said:
better :).bu i still think nates is the best.
you also think 1+1= 3... but that's besides the point (jk)

uh... there have been betters but it's nice. (Nate's is annoying and distracting, kinda like him.)
O NO U DIINT SON

I'm going to keep fiddling with it some more, maybe make the border less thick and take away the text.

i think the exact same thing that the other one but now with letters....

4.5/10. No style or design pattern at ALL. Way too thick Borders. Text is hard to read (Use a different font and a matching color and It will get a 6 out of 10.)

Back