• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Beginings !

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi! Thanks for all the people who commented on my previous post about losing my town it means a lot :) Anyway the good news is that I have decided to start a new town! I do still have dreamies but I'm gonna see where this town takes me ! :)

Thanks for all your help everyone :) I'll post a pic of my new town when I start back up :D

oh and I'm trying to think of a town name? I don't really want to call it Acorns again :( if you have any suggestions I would be grateful!

I'm looking forward to seeing your new town! I don't think i'd be able to start again.. And, as for town name, think of other Nintendo games, or just generally other things that you like. I know some people have named their towns after stuff in other DS games :3 If you need any help getting going in your new town, shoot me a PM :D

Things are looking up guys! I step off the train and Fang, Sprinles and Gayle are waiting for me! I wonder who my other two villagers will be :D ?

Oakleaf :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Bones too?! You really lucked out in the villager department!

Back