• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Colored Eyes?

Yeah I think so! I also noticed there were a lot of black eyes through out the video! :) I hope there are much more character choices!

That's probably the full list, Vol.

Pretty great, so far the level of customization is very surprising.

I also noticed this. So do you think we will get to choose our eye color or do you think it'll be like in the beggining when we decide our face. Also do you think we will be able to change the color through out the game like our hair?

Hard to say. At this point it's still pure speculation. We'll know for sure once the game is released on Japan.

You guys have to remember that in tradition of ALL the Animal Crossing games in Japan, all the eyes are black. That's why in the trailers, they're all black! Heh.

I'm betting they're some sort of contacts. They have to be, considering the key point I just made.

I'd love to have some new colour eyes, dark blue for me (I hope)
The levels of customisation this time around are amazing, so I'd love it if these were in the game.

You guys have to remember that in tradition of ALL the Animal Crossing games in Japan, all the eyes are black. That's why in the trailers, they're all black! Heh.

I'm betting they're some sort of contacts. They have to be, considering the key point I just made.

Contact lenses would be nice (is it wrong that I dont need glasses, but I really want contacts? LOL)

Customization List:

Your house
Your furniture
Your character
Your town

Those are smack in the middle of a basic Animal Crossing game. There probably is more.

Red eyes were in one of the trailers.
Tradition or not, I'm guessing you'll be able to pick from the start. Otherwise all of that custom stuff is hit or miss.

Red eyes were in one of the trailers.
Tradition or not, I'm guessing you'll be able to pick from the start. Otherwise all of that custom stuff is hit or miss.
He could say something ambiguous such as:
"Your eyes say everything about you, what do you think they're saying?
I'm mysterious=black
I'm calm= green
I'm bubbly= blue
I'm energized= brown
I don't know!= random."

I'm mysterious=black
I'm calm= green
I'm bubbly= blue
I'm energized= brown
I don't know!= random."

That would be nice, thats how your face is chosen anyway. :3
CALM ALL THE WAY, GREEN FTW

I'm mysterious=black
I'm calm= green
I'm bubbly= blue
I'm energized= brown
I don't know!= random."

That would be unbearably annoying. Having the option to just choose would be better.

but of course this is Nintendo and they will always stick to the same thing, so it probably will be something like that.

Back