• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Face styles? :)

Pinku

Town of Pink ♥
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
It looks Like there is a new Face for the Female character,
Is it replacing another face or will there be more questions to answer from Kapp'n? (example. AABB, AAAB etc.)
This face seems to be a Copy of The AAB Face from City folk and Wild world, The only difference is the Blue eyes.

ac3ds1.jpgac3ds2.jpg
I cant wait to see more Unique Face styles :)

yeah i wouldnt mind new faces. I think there will be a few more

I'm all in for the new face styles, how you get them might be different. I'm guessing you probably start on the train. Maybe Rover asks you like in CF.

Tbh I hope someone puts a face guide up before I get the game, since Europe will probably get the game last...again :p

I hope you can choose your eye, eye color, hair, and hair color.
I Have a Feeling this is whats going to happen, I'm gonna miss the Element of surprise if that happens to be true... :(
As Long as they limit the options for pre-customization it should be fine :)

If you look closely those eyes are an option on the Mii maker. What if your AC character is based of a Mii of your choice.

I dont think that would happen, but it would be cool

New face styles would be awesome, there wasn't really a large range of them in City folk.

There were Mii Faces, which is my guess why there weren't any...

So there'll probably be Mii faces in the 3DS version, but lets still hope they give some new faces though

I don't care about new face styles because I only want this face when i start the game.

beehive.png

look at him, look how chill he is.

^ Made me laugh! :lemon: I really do hope they do new face styles... I found I only liked one in CF and guess what, I took my chances with my first character and came up with an avatar THAT I HATED. Like someone said before, I hope they put up a face guide before I get the game too, because never I am going to put my luck with chance again...

I know this is off topic, but I always wanted to ask and since I am adding a comment: What will happen to all of the forums once the game comes? Are they all going to be deleted with forums based on no rumours?

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

^ Made me laugh! :lemon: I really do hope they do new face styles... I found I only liked one in CF and guess what, I took my chances with my first character and came up with an avatar THAT I HATED. Like someone said before, I hope they put up a face guide before I get the game too, because never I am going to put my luck with chance again...

I know this is off topic, but I always wanted to ask and since I am adding a comment: What will happen to all of the forums once the game comes? Are they all going to be deleted with forums based on no rumours?

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

Australia usually gets it last so we should get a face guide in time

and what does the last part mean?

It means all of the forums on this website is about rumours and what people hope to be on the game. Once the game actually comes are we going to delete all of the forums?

I'd like these face styles: (for girls) (some are already in the game)

Hair: (All available in blonde - more cream colour than yellow, brown, black, orange, dark brown, pink, blue, green, white, purple, red and yellow - maybe choose from a colour wheel) pony tail, piggy tail, plait, two plaits, bun, straight hair + hair out, curly hair + hair out, ringlet hair + hair out, two buns, short girl hair + hair out, side pony tail, fringe etc.

Mouths: Teeth grin, small smile, open mouth smile, lips,

Eyes: (all in blue, brown and green) Anime like eye, half closed eye, cute eye, normal looking eye etc

More: freckles, blush, small face paint/fake tattoo - butterfly, star etc that you can stick on cheek,

I think (won't happen, but would be great) that at Shampoodles (btw, this has been mentioned by another member before) that you can choose make over. You will be given a magazine with 'models' and you can choose the hair styles, eyes, colour, extras and mouths. Or have a series of questions like before. But when you get a mii mask in CF, she said: 'Choose a model from this magazine' and they showed you the miis you had. I would like this option very much, except instead of mii masks: the options above.

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

^^ I like them, I just dont think we need "mouth styles"

Back