Selling Collectibles | Trading for/ Buying Glow Wand [UPDATED: 09/06]

Hello! Is there any chance you would trade the butterfly wand for an galaxy egg? If not, how much tbt would you consider fair on top of the egg? :) if not interested at all that's fine too!

Hi Chere! Would you be willing to DT Ladybug eggs?
Mine is : Apr 19, 2022 at 9:51 AM CST
It's cool if not though!

Hey there! Would you do 500 TBT + a Blue Balloon for an arcade token? If so, I'd like a Tera Orb with any kind message or no message. I'll be leaving for work in about an hour, but will send over everything if you accept once I'm home, thanks! :)

Hey there! Would you do 500 TBT + a Blue Balloon for an arcade token? If so, I'd like a Tera Orb with any kind message or no message. I'll be leaving for work in about an hour, but will send over everything if you accept once I'm home, thanks! :)
Hi BalloonFight! Would you be able to do 700 + a blue balloon? I've seen the classic balloons fluctuate from 50-200 tbt usually. If not, maybe we could meet in the middle. Let me know. :>

Hi BalloonFight! Would you be able to do 700 + a blue balloon? I've seen the classic balloons fluctuate from 50-200 tbt usually. If not, maybe we could meet in the middle. Let me know. :>

I'd be willing to do 600 + the Blue balloon if that works for you :)

Back