Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
RAFFLE: Fair Pinwheel Collectible
Blue Star Fragment
Caustic Crystal
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Purple Balloon
I've been playing the Animal Crossing games since the Gamecube entry when I was a kid, and Wild World, New Leaf, and New Horizons from there, but I've never played socially. (I didn't have irl friends with the games to play with, haha.) But now, for a time at least, I have NSO, so I thought I'd join up to maybe do stuff with other people for once! And, you know, get a hold of the fruit I'm missing and stuff, because Nintendo decided to make that harder to do. :rolleyes:
My island is called Cynefin, and I'm planning to go for a nature/ruins/magic sort of theme, but right now I'm basically destroying it so I can terraform and redecorate. :LOL: I've had the island since 2022, but I've taken some long breaks from it at times.
My favorite villagers on my island are Skye (who I've had since NL; she's a permanent favorite), Sherb, Fauna, Lobo, and I found myself surprisingly attached to Ursala after getting her. I tend to like the wolf, deer, goat, and squirrel villagers, and villagers with a natural look.
I'm not familiar with the way the forum events and currency things work but hopefully I can learn my way around!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! 🎉 A nature and magic vibe sounds nice! Terraforming and redecorating is such a big job, so best of luck working on it! I'm currently still working on decorating my second island, and it feels like such a slow process.

I'll be around for the next few hours, so if you need fruit, I'm happy to bring what you're missing. 😊

dude we're in the same boat, i just started reconstructing my island. im going for a similar theme too 🔥 welcome

Welcome to the forums! 🎉 A nature and magic vibe sounds nice! Terraforming and redecorating is such a big job, so best of luck working on it! I'm currently still working on decorating my second island, and it feels like such a slow process.

I'll be around for the next few hours, so if you need fruit, I'm happy to bring what you're missing. 😊
Thank you! I missed the time you were on, but if you're available sometime again, I'd really appreciate picking up apples and cherries!
Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here.
Thank you! 😊
dude we're in the same boat, i just started reconstructing my island. im going for a similar theme too 🔥 welcome
Thanks for the welcome, and I see you're new too, so welcome to you as well! Hope your island decorating goes well!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum my friend! This is a great place full of great people to help you get acclimated and enjoy the vibes of a forum. I love the forums and I'm stoked to see what stuff we'll experience! Hope you will be too. :)

Belated welcome to the forums! I hope you're enjoying it here so far! c:

Your island theme sounds super cool, I hope terraforming and decorating it goes well! Skye, Fauna and Sherb are a few of my favourite villagers as well. 😊

Back