• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Island. Need Help Picking a Name

What should I name my Island

• Stardust

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Black Rose

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Elysium

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rex of Elysium

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Residents of New Island.png

I am planning to start from scratch on the 1st due to not having played in a while, and I have several island names thought up. I would love some help deciding on a name. Above is the selection of villagers I have chosen (that is excluding Zelda villagers if they get added back in)

• Stardust - Named after one of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Monsters; Stardust Dragon​
  • Black Rose - Named after another of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Monsters; Black Rose Dragon​
  • Elysium - A reference to Xenoblade Chronicles 2, one of my all time favorite games​

i like elysium the best, it sounds unique and seems like it’ll match the villagers you’ve chosen! (and zelda ones if they do get added back will fit with the island name very well!) elysium sounds really intriguing, i think it’ll fit to ur island perfectly!

Stardust is not really unique, there's already several islands with the same name on the forum.
Elysium means "Paradise", probably the best name choice for island!

i voted black rose because it's such a pretty name 💕
however, now i think about it, the best would be elysium because it's based of ur favourite game plus i've never actually seen an island with that name before and i've been to sooo many islands lol ☆
also because it's ur profile name

Back