[NEW] Kay's RLC Shop! ✧* (AC icons, maps, twitch emotes, and even Genshin stuff!)

little10

Stay Interesting
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (167) +
Hi everyone!
I have an art dump here but this is my first time making a thread specifically for commissions (ꈍᴗꈍ)

I offer a lot of commission types so please take a look around if you're interested and feel free to ask any questions!

Commission sheet updated March 14th, 2022

Comm_Sheet_1.png

Comm_Sheet_2 2.png

Comm_Sheet_3.png

Comm_Sheet_4.png

Rules:

- I only accept RLC; They will be through ko-fi (which is linked to PayPal and Stripe)
- Any questions or comments asking about TBT offers will be ignored
- For more info (pricing, etc), please visit my ko-fi page

Terms of Services:

- For the full T.o.S, please read them here

Generally, the main things to keep in mind are:
- No refunds once payment is fulfilled
- All commissions are for personal use only
- Do not edit, redistribute, trace my art (only things allowed are resize and crop)
- I reserve the right to all my arts and can post them on social medias
- Please credit me when posting on your own social medias
- Turnaround is about 1-3 weeks

Order Form
Type: (cafe date icon, map, icon, emotes, etc)
Do you have a discount?: (enter percentage here like "10% off map")
Details: (no need to attach any photos yet; just give me a rough idea of what you're looking for so that I can confirm that it is do-able)

Once I see your order, I will calculate any discount if applicable and confirm final price on here. Then you may check out through ko-fi (as mentioned above) where you can enter your details such as colors, characters, etc, and also attach reference photos.

Thank you!

You can check out more of my works through the links in my signature!

Hi Kay! I hope your grandparents stay cool this summer; I really want to help!

Order Form
Type: (cafe date icon, map, icon, emotes, etc): Café Date Icon
Do you have a discount?: (enter percentage here like "10% off map"): Nope
Details: (no need to attach any photos yet; just give me a rough idea of what you're looking for so that I can confirm that it is do-able):

• Subject / Characters: Island Representatives (My Sister and Myself)
  • Drinks: Tea
  • Table Addons: If possible, I would be willing to pay extra for an afternoon tea set: https://villagerdb.com/item/afternoon-tea-set with any random items you want to throw on it (cake slices, macarons, mini sandwiches, strawberries, etc.) But if that's too complicated, a round tea pot would be nice, any pattern you want, example: https://villagerdb.com/item/moms-tea-cozy
  • Background: no preference... transparent png would be nice to have for my signature on this forum! ^^
  • Doodles: no preference... flowers? stars? ホホホ?

Communication: we have a 14 hour difference! I will try to respond ASAP, but let me know if you prefer contacting here...
instagram: @jadetine.Art
discord: jadetine#8010

Last edited:
Hi Kay! I hope your grandparents stay cool this summer; I really want to help!

Order Form
Type: (cafe date icon, map, icon, emotes, etc): Café Date Icon
Do you have a discount?: (enter percentage here like "10% off map"): Nope
Details: (no need to attach any photos yet; just give me a rough idea of what you're looking for so that I can confirm that it is do-able):

• Subject / Characters: Island Representatives (My Sister and Myself)
  • Drinks: Tea
  • Table Addons: If possible, I would be willing to pay extra for an afternoon tea set: https://villagerdb.com/item/afternoon-tea-set with any random items you want to throw on it (cake slices, macarons, mini sandwiches, strawberries, etc.) But if that's too complicated, a round tea pot would be nice, any pattern you want, example: https://villagerdb.com/item/moms-tea-cozy
  • Background: no preference... transparent png would be nice to have for my signature on this forum! ^^
  • Doodles: no preference... flowers? stars? ホホホ?

Communication: we have a 14 hour difference! I will try to respond ASAP, but let me know if you prefer contacting here...
instagram: @jadetine.Art
discord: jadetine#8010

Omg hi Jadetine!! Thank you for wanting to help + the interest T_T (even re-directing me here in the first place!) That already means so much!

Yes yes, I can do the afternoon tea set :D I think it will be very cute!

I'll just PM you the final price on here, but no pressure to respond quickly! I also apologize for replying here late too;;

View attachment 435461

commission for @jadetine ! thank you again!!
(posted version is lower res + watermarked to avoid theft)
My sister was completely shocked and delighted by the artwork; she planned my bridal shower years ago and chose a fancy tea time and it was the first time we had encountered the afternoon tea set in real life. We spent many hours together playing animal crossing in the same town in our childhood, and then online after we moved out. This artwork is so meaningful for us, and I very much appreciate the time and effort you made for this, @little10!

My sister was completely shocked and delighted by the artwork; she planned my bridal shower years ago and chose a fancy tea time and it was the first time we had encountered the afternoon tea set in real life. We spent many hours together playing animal crossing in the same town in our childhood, and then online after we moved out. This artwork is so meaningful for us, and I very much appreciate the time and effort you made for this, @little10!

oh my goodness, i don't even know where to begin ;-; thank you for taking some time out of your day to share this with me. What an honor to be able to draw something that means a lot to the both of you! Receiving warm messages like these help me keep going as an artist <33 Thank you, thank you!! T-T

Jun 2 16.00.51.png

Matcha boba and pho for Jun! (who will gift it to Ari!)

Honestly made me crave them so much LOL

Back