• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf Arriving A Day Early

spamurai

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
Usually I pre-order games from Amazon.co.uk, however this time I pre-ordered New Leaf from Game so I get the Figurine Set.

Amazon normally delivery games a day before the release date to ensure they arrive on time. (or at least they have with the titles i've pre-ordered in the past)

What are the chances Game will do the same and deliver New Leaf on the 13th? I hope so...

I've had this conversation with other members here, they have always delivered a day early for me and did so again recently with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, so the chances are high.

GAME often gets games out to people the day before release so there is a good chance it could happen. I ordered mine there too. :)

I ordered mine through Amazon US. The estimated delivery is the 11th.
What is the chance I'll get it tomorrow?

I know sometimes the estimated delivery isn't accurate.

I ordered mine through Amazon US. The estimated delivery is the 11th.
What is the chance I'll get it tomorrow?

I know sometimes the estimated delivery isn't accurate.

I don't know for Amazon US for obvious reasons xD
If its anything like Amazon UK, you should get it the day before or on the day...

Yup, chances are you will get it a day early from Game. All of my preorders from them have been early or at least on release day. I've ordered the bundle from them.

I just called my gamestop and they said they couldn't sell me the XL bundle I pre-ordered early. SO SAD.

My estimated delivery date from Amazon (US) is Wednesday the 12th. It obviously won't come the 9th because it's a Sunday, but it sure would be nice if it came Monday or Tuesday. Shipping it tomorrow would get it here by then, but they probably won't ship until Monday. *sigh* I don't have my hopes up for an early delivery. Good luck to everyone else, though! :D

Game are very good at getting orders to you for the release day, if not a day early. Can't say the same about Amazon, although maybe I've just been unlucky with them.

Also, I've noticed that because a few people have got the game early, everyone wants their store to give it to them. It's only two days (almost 1)! You can do this guys! Think of us poor Europeans and Australians who have 6 more days to go!

Wait, like they can't sell you it at all or just not sell early?

LOL Omg I'd die if they said I couldn't have it. No I meant they can't sell it to me two days early. I take it Gamestop has much more astringent policies than places like Walmart about selling a game early. .__. Just two more days though!

I keep checking Amazon to see if they changed the delivery date. It's killing me. :p Although, I still have "Christmas" planned for Wednesday. Don't wanna mess that up.

It would be AWESOME if they shipped the Prima guide separately and early, but they won't. :rolleyes: The least UPS could do is get here early in the morning! They've been coming by 10 a.m. lately, so I have my hopes up!

Back