• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf bundle or hard copy?

Miss_Ainsley

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I want to get the Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS XL bundle but I already pre-ordered the hard copy I don't know if I should cancel my hard copy and go for the Xl bundle I also already have a 3ds which makes it so much harder to make a decision money isn't a problem as I'm trading my Wii U in for it because there is not a lot of games on the Wii U I want this year. I'm considering getting the bundle and the hard copy because I like having the game on my shelf but I don't like the idea of having 2 of the same game any suggestions?

I want to get the Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS XL bundle but I already pre-ordered the hard copy I don't know if I should cancel my hard copy and go for the Xl bundle I also already have a 3ds which makes it so much harder to make a decision money isn't a problem as I'm trading my Wii U in for it because there is not a lot of games on the Wii U I want this year. I'm considering getting the bundle and the hard copy because I like having the game on my shelf but I don't like the idea of having 2 of the same game any suggestions?
The wii u isn't even that old :( do you know how much you'll get back?

well the bundle is not online at gamestop anymore...so you need to make a decision about it now, i mean the bundle is nice to have since its larger and its already on there...i mean hell why not get both if you can

...I also already have a 3ds which makes it so much harder to make a decision money isn't a problem as I'm trading my Wii U in for it because there is not a lot of games on the Wii U I want this year...

And what are you going to do when games that you do want for the Wii U come out? The only reason I got the bundle is because I didn't have a 3DS (or any DS) before Animal Crossing came out.
What's going to happen when you're sitting on two 3DSs that both play the same game and something awesome comes out for the Wii U? You're essentially paying twice for Animal Crossing because you don't even want the copy of AC that comes with the bundle. I don't see the point.

I'd really think about this. You may end up kicking yourself over a hasty decision. :(

The only games I can think of that are coming out that I actually want are Yoshi's Epic Yarn and maybe Zelda Wind Waker all in all there's lots more games I can get on the 3ds. I understand what you mean about the 2 3ds's though but the 3ds was a birthday present so I can't just get rid of it and I would get like ?65 for it which is rubbish. I'm a little conflicted with regards to the whole thing I wish they did an animal crossing 3ds xl with a hard copy so then I wouldn't have to get 2

Back