• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf game play video poll...

will YOU watch game play videos after you get the game?

• yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

tanuki

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
i've seen a lot of talk here about people filming their own game play videos once New Leaf comes out in the West. am i the only person that won't be watching videos about New Leaf once i get my own game? i feel like there's going to me a massive wave of people wanting to jump on the bandwagon of filming their game play but i can't imagine anyone caring at that point. am i wrong?

will YOU be watching game play videos?

I'll probably only watch them when I'm bored at work though -- I won't be doing it in my off hours -- mostly because I'll be playing!

There should be a maybe/unsure option but yeah i probably will

Most likely not. I don't watch gameplay videos after I buy it. I watch them before it comes it out because it helps me decide whether I want the game or not. I'm not into watching other people play when I can myself.

Yeah, maybe. :) I'll at least watch Lin and Ko's AC:NL videos (if they keep making them after the English release) because they're informative and feature a different version of the game.

I will probably watch videos to get a look around peoples towns and see their ideas. - Especially before I have the Dream Suite unlocked! Though I will continue to after as you get peoples comentary as well.

I'll probably watch some of them to get ideas or tips for furniture or how to design my town or whatever. I would like to mae my own, but I doubt I'd get enough interest for it to be worthwhile :p

Back