• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf Release Day Livestream Idea

jesughs

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey guys!
So I had this idea. I saw something about a livestream and thought, wouldn't it be cool to do something like a tinychat/livestream/any-kind-of-chatroom thing on the release date for New Leaf so everyone could be playing together and talking to each other? I think it'd be a nice idea to share our first thoughts of the game we've been waiting so long for with one another.
Personally, I have no way of putting this idea into action. But if enough people want to do this I think we should find out a way to make it happen! :)

It depends what date- I'll get the game on the 14th of June while US people will get it ton 9th June.

I would go ! but im getting the game in stores in the morning.

I went to the last one of watching the ac movie for the release in Japan but the person did not know how to set it up at all and only like 5 people showed up throughout a couple hours.

But this would be cool, my friend is sleeping over so there will be 2 of us.

I think that'd be really fun! I like the idea of actually talking to the people I'm playing with, makes communicating so much easier than chatting on the 3ds.

Back