Black Hybrid Rose
New Horizons Token
Silver Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Cake
Cake
So I have about 1,500,000 bells to invest. I have one question though. Do the same rules from ACWW apply?

No putting turnips in lockers/ dresser?

Turnips must be placed on a table or else?

I've never been into turnips, really. So I have a question. What is the highest price you would pay for 1 turnip? And for which price do you sell them most of the time? :)

I'd pay anything below 100 bells. I've seen Re-Tail buying turnips for as high as 190 Bells. So that would be awesome to sell at that price.

I guess in wild world putting turnips on table was a cheat to "never spoil"... All turnips in this game will spoil after the following Saturday

I put mine in the dresser just fine o.o

Same. I hope nothing happens to them, but I can't carry those things around all week. I bought 1,000 and that leaves no room for carrying other things and I need to earn more money... o.o

So I have about 1,500,000 bells to invest. I have one question though. Do the same rules from ACWW apply?

No putting turnips in lockers/ dresser?

Turnips must be placed on a table or else?

You can put them in lockers/dressers. the table trick does not exist. Turnips WILL EXPIRE in a week.

I've never been into turnips, really. So I have a question. What is the highest price you would pay for 1 turnip? And for which price do you sell them most of the time? :)

anything 96 and under and sell for over 130. Most of the time I sell at 500+. On average 200+.

Re-tail will buy turnips up to 500 bells. That was a great turnip run for me. x3

Highest I've seen was 598.

I usually put it on the ground outside my house, is that alright?

That's fine. But don't let it stay there for over a day. The town does have ants you know.

Back