• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
i have returned ☆
could i buy photos of:
olivia
rodeo
bill
pietro
colton

for 125 tbt please 😊
Welcome back 💕

Shoot me a PM whenevs convenient for you!~
Post automatically merged:

Hey I have a budget of 34 TBT ( not heaps been spending lol) I was wondering if I can get
x1 Ancient genuine statue = 10 TBT
x2 all mushrooms( not to sure how much that will cost = ??
12 million bells = 12 TBT
I play most days, in morning and a lil in arvo, if u pm when u r free ill send you my code :)
Hi! Here's your order and total:

Ancient statue- 10 TBT
12 million IGB- 12 TBT

So far that's 22 TBT, and you are also interested in 2 stacks of every mushrom type, correct?

Hi,
Could I please preorder 1 stack cherry blossom petals, 2 stacks maple leaves, 1 stack iron, and 3 green mums? I can receive them sometime on Friday or Saturday evening or Sunday morning. Thanks!

Hi,
Could I please preorder 1 stack cherry blossom petals, 2 stacks maple leaves, 1 stack iron, and 3 green mums? I can receive them sometime on Friday or Saturday evening or Sunday morning. Thanks!
Thank you for reserving your order :) any of those times will definitely work for me as well. When you're back online, please feel free to PM me.

collected up tbt quicker than i thought haha
could please i buy photos of:
lolly
bob
rooney
pudge
pippy

eek i'm running out of space 😅

Back