• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello hello again :D would it be possible to buy all 20 of the blue hyacinths? Thank you so much :D
Also would you like your pagoda back? I don't need a refund don't worry it's just that it didn't actually fit in where I thought it would so now it's going to remain in storage forever. :( I'd muchhh rather someone else enjoy it.

Hello hello again :D would it be possible to buy all 20 of the blue hyacinths? Thank you so much :D
Also would you like your pagoda back? I don't need a refund don't worry it's just that it didn't actually fit in where I thought it would so now it's going to remain in storage forever. :( I'd muchhh rather someone else enjoy it.
Sure, I'll take the pagoda back. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. Instead of 20 TBT for the 20 blue hyacinths, you can have them for half off, just 10 TBT~ does that sound good?

Oh my goshhhhh that's so so sweet thank you so much :,) that's an absolutely wonderful deal!
Awww no worries it's fine! I had a pretty stone tablet there already so it's not like I need to redecorate, I just thought I'd try something fancier
I'm going to send over the bells right now and then open my gate and DM you the dodo? :D

Oh my goshhhhh that's so so sweet thank you so much :,) that's an absolutely wonderful deal!
Awww no worries it's fine! I had a pretty stone tablet there already so it's not like I need to redecorate, I just thought I'd try something fancier
I'm going to send over the bells right now and then open my gate and DM you the dodo? :D
You're very welcome! I'm glad I could offer a fair deal~ I have received the 10 TBT payment and I'm ready to bring you the 20 blue hyacinths anytime! I'll also pick up the pagoda 💞 see you in a bit!

Back