• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi there! I was wondering if you did any sort of discounts? I'm looking to buy a couple of Moai Statue heads, but I was wondering if you could do anything cheaper than 25 tbt each if I do a bulk order? Maybe 4 or 5 moai heads?

Same goes for the Gulivarrr treasure chest item. I just need one I believe, any chance on a discount for one of them? Let me know!

Hi there! I was wondering if you did any sort of discounts? I'm looking to buy a couple of Moai Statue heads, but I was wondering if you could do anything cheaper than 25 tbt each if I do a bulk order? Maybe 4 or 5 moai heads?

Same goes for the Gulivarrr treasure chest item. I just need one I believe, any chance on a discount for one of them? Let me know!
Hi! I can definitely offer you a discount for a bulk order, no problem! 😊 So from what I understand, you'd like to buy the following:
  • 4 - 5 moai statues = 100 - 125 TBT
  • 1 pirate treasure chest = 25 TBT
The total would be 125 - 150 TBT, depending on how many moai statues you want. I can shave off 10 TBT for each item, so that's 15 TBT each instead of 25 TBT.

Does that sound good?

Hi! I can definitely offer you a discount for a bulk order, no problem! 😊 So from what I understand, you'd like to buy the following:
  • 4 - 5 moai statues = 100 - 125 TBT
  • 1 pirate treasure chest = 25 TBT
The total would be 125 - 150 TBT, depending on how many moai statues you want. I can shave off 10 TBT for each item, so that's 15 TBT each instead of 25 TBT.

Does that sound good?
Oh yes wow that would be amazing! I'd do 5 moais and the pirate treasure then! I believe that's 90 tbt? :] I'm free for the transaction whenever you are? drop off at mine or pick up at urs?

Oh yes wow that would be amazing! I'd do 5 moais and the pirate treasure then! I believe that's 90 tbt? :] I'm free for the transaction whenever you are? drop off at mine or pick up at urs?
Yup! So here's your order with the applied discount:
  • 5 moai statues = 75 TBT
  • 1 pirate treasure chest = 15 TBT
For a total of 90 TBT~

I'll drop off the items at your island if that's cool with you ☺️

Awesome awesome! I'll open my gates for you right now. Doing homework currently so I'm AFK and in the airport. You can drop items wherever, whenever u are ready!
Code is: H8VCV

Awesome awesome! I'll open my gates for you right now. Doing homework currently so I'm AFK and in the airport. You can drop items wherever, whenever u are ready!
Code is: H8VCV
Got the 90 TBT payment, thanks so much!

Understood :) I'm on my way now with your order~
Post automatically merged:

@Jacob your order has been successfully delivered! I'm glad my shop could help you out 😊 enjoy the items!

Last edited:
Hi! I’d like to order the following:
15 green mums
15 orange hyacinths
15 pink hyacinths
1 familiar statue
and 1 robust statue

Thanks!!
Hello! Thanks for visiting my shop ☺️ I'm going to apply a special discount for you, since you placed a bulk order. Instead of 85 TBT, your total will be 60 TBT~ you just saved 15 TBT today!

I'm currently outside and will be back home in about 2 hours. Will you be okay with waiting? 💞

Hello! Thanks for visiting my shop ☺ I'm going to apply a special discount for you, since you placed a bulk order. Instead of 85 TBT, your total will be 60 TBT~ you just saved 15 TBT today!

I'm currently outside and will be back home in about 2 hours. Will you be okay with waiting? 💞
No worries! I’ll be back around 5PM EST time :) Ahhh Thank you so much for the discount!

Back