• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

new NA spotpass house: Chiko from ToriTori

Snow

Winter is coming
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Famous Mushroom
Mother's Day Carnation
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Purple Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Forgot the name/town already, I'm low on HHA space so I deleted it as soon as I looked a it. But seriously -- I mean, it was kind of cute that it was so themed but there's just two rooms, you can't walk in the first floor and nothing to see once you go "oh, cute". I really wish Nintendo would have a contest and start spotpassing some player's houses. I see such cool houses in dream towns and in my HHA plaza! Come on, Nintendo!

*thanks for the names, Nojiko!

Last edited:
The spotpass is Chiko from ToriTori if anyone was wondering.

Like you said, the theme is kind of cute but the house is pretty boring and there's not much to see or order. Nintendo definitely needs to change up the houses soon... having a contest and sending out a couple of the winners would be a great idea! Maybe they could get some exclusive item or something as well.

How do you know which houses are from Nintendo? I have the Gold Badge for Streetpass, so a thousand houses have been in my HHA showcase, and it seems impossible to differentiate.

They spotpass in (you'll see the blue dot on your game icon instead of the green one) and so far they've always been NA versions of the game that were registered prior to June 9th (most of them seem to be April, some are March).

They need to step it up. The best house they had was the Pikmin 3 house. xD

They spotpass in (you'll see the blue dot on your game icon instead of the green one) and so far they've always been NA versions of the game that were registered prior to June 9th (most of them seem to be April, some are March).

Hm I wish there was a clearer notice. 1/4th of the houses I pass were registered before June 9th due to time traveling. Thanks though.

I LOVE the SpotPass houses...
...just so I can get entire furniture sets.

I LOVE the SpotPass houses...
...just so I can get entire furniture sets.

Yeah, but once you get the Exotic set, the Regal set, and the Classic set, there really isn't much to order. Is it just me, or does it seem like every Spotpass house uses the exact same sets?

I know, I've seen houses in dream towns that are 100x better than the Nintendo houses -_-

There's been a few good ones. Reggie's was good, the Pikmin one was good, Bill from Cascadia's was good (and he actually had items in it that I have NEVER seen in any of my Japanese StreetPass houses...). The rest have been meh though.

I agree for the contest idea. That'd be great. Preferably they would encourage people to use items that are orderable, to include un-customized.

Back