• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Samus Sig

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
samusdg12.png

A bit too blurry/windy (or whatever it is you used).

But other than that, I like it. One of your best, if not your best, in my opinion.

if you'd made it transparent, so that it would be just open in some places you could get away with half a boarder.

All this really looks like is someone playing with filters... you should try to make parts more sharp and do something different from what you see everywhere else.

Ah I see ur starting working on gfx.Its a pretty good job.

The border needs a little more like a stroke.

I'am guessing u smudge and use overlay on it.

Work on the font also.

Here's a tip (for photoshop) after u finish ur sig make a new layer,go to image>apply image.Then you go to filter>blur>gaussian blur,put on 2.5.Then u change the layer style expample screen,overlay,softlight.It make ur sig shiny

Kinda needs a clearer render, I couldn't tell it was Samus for a second. A very messy background.... it doesn't catch the eye.

Well I like it. While I have to say it isn't that hardest thing to make it still looks fine.

Same reason why Monet while making generally messier strokes than other artists of the time still made great works and helped start the impressionist movement..... sorry I was just reading for my Art History Class tonight.

Lone_Wolf said:
Ah I see ur starting working on gfx.Its a pretty good job.

The border needs a little more like a stroke.

I'am guessing u smudge and use overlay on it.

Work on the font also.

Here's a tip (for photoshop) after u finish ur sig make a new layer,go to image>apply image.Then you go to filter>blur>gaussian blur,put on 2.5.Then u change the layer style expample screen,overlay,softlight.It make ur sig shiny
I'm a Gimper.

:p

I'll go open it up and see what a Gaussian blur would've done.

*It just made it really blurry.

No apply image option in Gimp.

Back