• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New shop being built

n00srac

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So there's a new shop(I assume) being built between Nookling Junction and The Able Sisters. Does anyone know what it will turn out to be?

Ok thanks, Nookling Junction hasn't been upgraded, but maybe the store will finish by the time it upgrades?

I'm pretty sure you had to have time traveled or get the game a few days early to get the gardening shop.

Taken from the wiki:
The store opens seven days after the player has created their town. The player must also pull weeds and plant flowers a combined total of 30 times.

I'm pretty sure you had to have time traveled or get the game a few days early to get the gardening shop.

Taken from the wiki:
The store opens seven days after the player has created their town. The player must also pull weeds and plant flowers a combined total of 30 times.

You just have to water flowers/plant flowers or trees/pull weeds 30 times and then it'll start building.

Taken from the wiki:

How do you plant flowers if you can't even buy them?

Back