• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Sig. : D

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
header.png

SIGIncubus1.png

footer.png

scary eh?

Rate/comment I think its alright personally, i could do more... but its 1:30, and i'm kinda tired. >.>

header1.png

SIGIncubus3.png

footer1.png

^^^Fixed version

*yawns* I'm so tired....

It's good, and I sorta like the contrasting theme you got going. The only thing that bugs me is text in the corner... a bit hard to read.

dragonflamez said:
Brush-tastic.

And the border pretty much ruins the entire effect.
Yes... both brushes I used, how horrible. What does everyone even have against brushes, there is nothing wrong with using a brush, does it make you feel better to create art by limiting yourself?

and about the boarder... yeah... i'm not done there yet. >.>

@shadow link - It's not supposed to be the most visible thing, if it were it'd take your eyes off the focal point, which isn't a good thing. : (

I think it's awesome. Did your last sig have the same top and bottom border thing? Cuz' i think thats kind of a cool effect, especially with the name "fish"...cuz' in a good way, they kinda look like fishtank sigs.

:p

Gengar said:
I think it's awesome. Did your last sig have the same top and bottom border thing? Cuz' i think thats kind of a cool effect, especially with the name "fish"...cuz' in a good way, they kinda look like fishtank sigs.

Yeah, I changed the color and some stuff in it, but its basically the same thing.

I like it, but I absilutely HATE those things on the top and bottom of it, they really just don't look good.

I like it.

^_^ But I think it would look better with a more simple border, but just my opinion. I would also make the font larger or something so you can read it better. Everything else is good.

:)

Ascendancy said:
That render is great! You rendered that yourself correct?
Alot of it is actually images, I basically googled a lot of stuff, then cut it all out and make it look pretty. >.>

And about the boarder, I'm just trying to do something different.

Back