• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Sig

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Eh, messed around.

I like it though.
mk.png

I realy like it, but I think I would like it better if the hand was more clear.
/Other than that I think it is great!

Eh...

I've seen better. The render isn't too bad, it's more the background that ruins it. Plus, if you were going for a movie-type of feel to it, the top and bottom black areas should have been bigger. Not too bad, though, I like the effect on the left and right side.

Ascendancy said:
Eh...

I've seen better. The render isn't too bad, it's more the background that ruins it. Plus, if you were going for a movie-type of feel to it, the top and bottom black areas should have been bigger. Not too bad, though, I like the effect on the left and right side.
If you havent seen better, than you havent seen sigs.

:p

That's pretty confident in that one sig of yours...

There are obvously better sigs out there then that one, I am just trying to help you out with some tips.

Ascendancy said:
That's pretty confident in that one sig of yours...

There are obvously better sigs out there then that one, I am just trying to help you out with some tips.
Bolded = ?

And no offense meant, I was just saying that if this was the best sig you've seen, you havent seen any sigs.

:p

Pretty good, I just think that the render could be placed better as well as the BG be tuned up a little. It's pretty nice! 8/10!

:D

Back