• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New sig

Sab

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
here is a new sexy sig of jared leto (so sexy...)

colorful
argh.png

black & white & sepia -ish
arghbw.png

of course I made it! :p well I use photoshop. I basically smudged some layers, changed their property, added some brush strokes and colors, grandiant map, photofilter BAMB! your done!!!

Sab said:
of course I made it! :p well I use photoshop. I basically smudged some layers, changed their property, added some brush strokes and colors, grandiant map, photofilter BAMB! your done!!!
any kind of photoshop?

Sab said:
yup

ya I use cs3 but cs4 is out! so I suggest you look up on youtube how to get it free or buy it (i got for xmas last year). otherwise you could use GIMP

ricano4life said:
Sab said:
any kind of photoshop?
Pretty much. There are just some more features in the newer versions.

On-topic:
Those are very nice and well done.

I personally like the second one. However, in my opinion, you could have done better with a different and clearer font. The blend of colors sort of give it a nice and balanced composition.

Back