• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New sig

DeanoShemino64

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Well I just created a new sig for this site because I recently learnt to make them and I was just wondering what people thought of it. I was just going for something neat and tidy. So...Watchya think? Also lemme know what you think of my avatar :veryhappy:

I guess okay for a beginner, but a little bland. The avatar's color scheme is pretty messed up though.

It's decent for a beginner.

I'm just assuming you did a gradient for the background and than an orange rectangle for under the font, right?

Also you ALWAYS need a banner. There are certain exceptions to that, however most sigs don't look good without them.

DeanoShemino64 said:
KHero said:
I guess okay for a beginner, but a little bland. The avatar's color scheme is pretty messed up though.
Lol exactly.. I thought it looks cool with that sorta look.. lol
I see some mistakes...

You can see the cutout lines and you can also see some parts sticking out of nook's face that shouldn't be.

OddCrazyMe said:
It's decent for a beginner.

I'm just assuming you did a gradient for the background and than an orange rectangle for under the font, right?

Also you ALWAYS need a banner. There are certain exceptions to that, however most sigs don't look good without them.
Nah I filled the screen with K.K.'s and then flattened the image so it was all one layer and then I just gave it a massive motion blur.

What you said about how you made it makes me think you used GIMP. If you did, I know a good place for tutorials. It's where I learned how to make my sig and avvie.

RylanRD1 said:
What you said about how you made it makes me think you used GIMP. If you did, I know a good place for tutorials. It's where I learned how to make my sig and avvie.
Nah I used PS but what is GIMP? I'm interested... ^_^

This was my 1st ever sig but I made the AC one for this site.
What do people think of this? I need the feedback :p

2009010154Deano's_Sig.jpg

That looks better than your AC one...

...btw, GIMP is quite similar to Photoshop, but it's free :p It's what I use to make my signatures and stuff like that...

RylanRD1 said:
That looks better than your AC one...

...btw, GIMP is quite similar to Photoshop, but it's free :p It's what I use to make my signatures and stuff like that...
Oh ok i'll probably just stick to PS :p

Back