• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Signature

Jman

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
It's not my best, but it will work for now.

:)
Newjmansig.png

I ripped the grass from a picture I found on Google. :lol:

It's pretty cool :gyroidgrin:

Maybe use a different color for the text though

It is a bit plain... let me look for improvements to be made.

The text, as Storm said, could change. The color ain't that bad, but it needs antialiasing. The bullet bill render has that ugly white outline to it, and looks like a .jpg image. Now that I think of it, an old 8-bit bullet bill might match the theme more. In all, I give it a 6/10.
thermometerqk0.png

It's okay, it could be better.

The text is the main part that needs work...different color would be better, I think.
The bullet could be smaller, so it actually fits in the sig better. Like Shadow said, the white outline doesn't help much either.

5.5/10.

Gengar said:

The text is the main part that needs work...different color would be better, I think.
The bullet could be smaller, so it actually fits in the sig better. Like Shadow said, the white outline doesn't help much either.

6.5/10.
why do you give 6.5 so much? >_>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:

6.5/10.
"so much"? Twice is "so much" now, eh? >_>

I guess your sorta right...if I gave your sig a 6.5, this sig should get more of a 6.0-5.5 ish rating...

Gengar said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:

6.5/10.

I guess your sorta right...if I gave your sig a 6.5, this sig should get more of a 6.0-5.5 ish rating...
It was twice in a row, and I thought you did it a 3rd time...

wait, nevermind that was a 7.5

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:

6.5/10.

It was twice in a row, and I thought you did it a 3rd time...

wait, nevermind that was a 7.5

:p

I see what you mean though, ZF. I changed around what I said.

^_^

Back