New to the game

KatTheCat

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
0% (0) +
I'm new to the game, I got it a few days ago. I unlocked the island and sold the bugs I got there, but it's not much. My friend gave me a basket of perfect cherries, and they sold for a lot!
Since I have some money saved up, would anybody take bells for perfect fruit? :)

(Also, can someone explain what TBT is??)

hii welcome to the fourms!!!i can add you and give you 3 baskets of both perfect apples and cherrys!! and you dont have to give me any bells i dont mind :) just tell me ur fc mines:2939 ~ 3217 ~ 8333!!! just tell me when you want me to give the baskets!! and tbt also know as bells is this fourms type of currency you can use it for alot of things!! a way to get it is to post A LOT or post long comments! you can sell collectables which you can buy w/ tbt! and you can get tbt from ppl!! you can also run a shop!! there 3 diff kinds of shops there collectable shops art shops and ac shops. collectable shops you can get collectables from by buying off ppl. art shops which you can take commissions for ppls art request. and ac shops are selling ac items for tbt. so i hope that explains it!! ty for reading this long comment lol

I can give you a basket of every single fruit and perfect fruit in the game if you would like :D just tell me when you want it and your Friend Code! <3

@gigii can handle the perf apples and cherries!

Back