• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Town, Who Dis?

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
Wow another new town?

But like, it'll have a dream address and a THEME

Introduction
I have recently decided to start a new town, and with said town, I would eventually like to jump on the forest-themed DA bandwagon. I've never created a themed town, and I've never built a town up to the point of 'completion', by my standards.

I've decided to document it here, not that people will read this, as I think it will be interesting to see the progress.

I'm also documenting it here so I don't forget ideas and thoughts I have as I go along.
– – – – – – – – –
About the Town
This town's name is Polaris, and the mayor's name is Stella. The reason for this is because the North Star is sometimes called Stella Polaris.

What is it with me and star and space themed town names?

The mayor's birthday is set to the 5th of March, as that was the date the northern stars aligned in 2017 (source).

I hope to add a map as soon as I figure out how to screenshot on the bottom screen (if this is still achievable).
– – – – – – – – –
Basic Ideas
I plan on having forest-type animals, such as bears, cubs, squirrels, rabbits, ducks, (ahem, Molly) and deer. I don't want the town to be completely overruled by normal villagers, at least not for now.

I do want to sync the address to night, where the sky is clear so visitors can see the stars. Not that constellations can be drawn anymore but you can pretend.

I plan on using a mixture of hybrids, and different paths – natural for sure, instead of sticking to my usual tulip-filled paths and whatnot.
– – – – – – – – –
In Conclusion
I'm pretty excited to see where this town goes and where my ideas take me and I hope I don't just scrap it and delete it all.

edwVUAt.gif

MapleSilver;bt15204 said:
Good luck with your new town! I enjoy seeing how they develop.
Ah thanks so much! ;w;

I enjoy seeing towns in progress and then when they've been completed :3

pinksuga;bt15206 said:
Good luck! I`m also creating a forest town atm with mostly forest animals like deer, bears and rabbits. It sounds like you`ll have to put a lot of work in and I`ll definitely check out the dream address when you`re happy with it! If you need any help getting fruit, flowers or need to use shops (I know how much of a pain it is when you start fresh) just PM me. Have fun!

Good luck with your town as well! ^-^/ Thanks so much for the offer (flowers & fruit), I'll let you know!
I'd love to see your town when you're ready to share it ;w; (if you're open to sharing it that is, I understand if not!)

Back