• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway New Year Giveaway! Draw & Win Furniture Sets/ Original Villagers/ 100 tbt [WINNERS!!]

otomatoe

need to snack 24/7
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Leif
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (122) +
New Year Giveaway! Draw & Win Furniture Sets/ Original Villagers/ 100 tbt [WINNERS!!]

Hello and happy new year 2016!

In order to celebrate a new awesome year, I'm going to host a simple giveaway with choice of prizes as follows:

1. Golden Set - Taken
2. Birthday Set - Taken
3. Zodiac (Astrological) Set - Taken
4. Original Villagers
5. 100 tbt - Taken

How to enter

You can enter the giveaway by simply draw my mayor with one ACNL villager of your choice and state why you choose the villager. My mayor is very easy to draw! Round eyes and pigtail chocolate hair :)

HNI_0035.JPG

Rules:

1. Only 1 entry per person
2. Do not include sensitive materials on your drawing.
3. You can draw digitally or traditionally on paper.
4. The giveaway will end at 10th January 2016, 12PM (noon) TBT time.

Prizes:

1. There will be 3 winner for this giveaway and I will determine the winner based on the random number generator.
2. I put 5 choices of prize so that winner have broader option to choose the prize.
3. The winner may choose one of the prizes available (1st winner choose first, then 2nd winner choose, and so on).
4. Please note that the villagers are in my cycling town and I need to TT them out to be able to give him to you. Until that time, I'll try to keep them is their original form. Please make sure you have room upon receiving. The list of villagers available in my cycling town:
Apple
Bluebear
Fuchsia
Savannah
Zucker

That's all about it! Please read all the rules and prizes information above and state "hooray2016" at the end of your post to prove that you've read all of it. I hope a lot of people will participate so the things will be as fun! Have fun drawing! :)

EDIT: since the thread clogged with post that are not genuinely entries, the number for the drawing will be based on the entry post. e.g: If you are the first one to post the entry (with pic), then your drawing number is 1, if another person post the other entry right after you, their drawing number is 2. I list the the entry below and I'll keep it updated!

Participants (also the entry number):
1. ACNLover10
2. haileyphi
3. teanigami
4. GurglingT
5. mayormars
6. mcwhyte11
7. TheGlamourGroup

Address me if you have any questions/ suggestions!

Last edited:
How do we post our picture on here

- - - Post Merge - - -

So we have to draw ur person and one off our villagers and explain why we chose that villager???

How do we post our picture on here

- - - Post Merge - - -

So we have to draw ur person and one off our villagers and explain why we chose that villager???

Yes. Draw my mayor and any ACNL villagers, state the reason why you choose the villagers :)
You can post pic by clicking "Insert Image" on the toolbar above the textbox while you're typing. It's the third icon from the right side

Snapchat-831450419940462621.jpgSnapchat-6481348542089148814.jpg

Here are my entrees :) Its you and Pekoe! She's such a cute villager and you have such a cute mayor~ Plus I liked the flowers on her shirt along with the four-leaf clovers~

Hooray2016!!

Last edited:
Does it have to be a villager that appears in New Leaf? I want to draw Ketchup but she's only in the original if I'm not mistaken.

Here's my entry. Hooray2016~
Because he's so huggable. Srsly. :rolleyes:

Best of luck to everyone!
This was kinda fun, so even if I don't place, thanks for doing this kinda giveaway. :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_6727.JPG
    IMG_6727.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Back