• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Newest Sig!

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
So well it's been so long since I've made a sig so I've been praticing a lot and I finally got a sig I like.

lozsig2sp4.png

lozsig3pf0.png

So yea I know the render is kind of crappy in the first one but what do you guys think?
___/10?

i think it awesome but ill give it a 7/10 if it was a naruto one i would give it a perfect score even if it was a ok one but its a link one so a seven 1/2

Well, the render just isn't that great, (there are white dots), it could have been blended, and the text and background colors just didn't do it justice. And you spelt Crazy wrong, as Fanghorn said. Good font choice, though. Overall probably a 7/10.

hmm...

the render is choppy still, try using the wand tool a bit better... i dunno, cut it til it looks perfect, then blend the edges a bit, it'll make it prettier.

and for a background, try to have it match the render, or match in a different sort of way, like, its a fish, so if you had an ocean behind it, it'd look cool, depending on how you did it that is.

Font... ehh... try using something other than the Zelda font for Zelda sigs, there are great fonts out there, its a crime to just use one or two (speaking of which, i need to find more fonts. D:)

i'll give it a 3/10, which may look bad, but i'd give some of my own work around when i was about as good as you a 1... you're definatly improving.

Back