• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying NewLeaf QR Patterns?

-Blue-

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (78) +
I know that this place is for traditional/digital art of characters and the such, but I was wondering if I could request qr designs here. I really don't know if this is the right place to request this...but I've been lurking through all the community and this seems the most likely place. Sorry if I'm wrong! I tried.

Anyway, I'm not very good with the built in NewLeaf qr pattern designer. Plus my 3ds screen is kind of messed up and isn't properly aligned. I probably need to replace the screen or get a new system altogether. So what I want is a qr design that I can scan into my game and use for different purposes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u2zdJ5h1ws
On this video (skip to 0.45) and there is a bathroom blue tile wall with a hanger for toilet paper. I was hoping someone would take the request to do this in NewLeaf's qr designer. There's also a pinkish style further on the gameplay of the same exact wallpaper. (The pink version is at 1.45ish)

What I want to do is be able to use it for customization with Cyrus for different furniture like the panel pieces. If someone could do both of those, I'd be willing to pay, just let me know how much tbt your require/want. Thanks and have a good day!

Last edited:
Back