• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nightplay

AmperDavid

Stone Age Moneymaker
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hello, everyone! This is AmperDavid. I'd just like to let everyone know that my town of Oppidum will be left gate-open for the entire night, 12 hours off from EST so that it's day in my town. Anyone that wants to befriend me, I'll keep doing this most nights.

Nightplay has returned! I'll try to add everyone that adds me first. Every night, though, it's a completely different crop, so feel free to add my friend code and comment here if you need to do daytime things in the middle of the night without time travel!

Rules (suggestions)

• Anything on the cobblestones in front of the train station is free!
  • If you want to leave me a present, you sweethearts you, put it in front of my house!
  • Flowers are free!
  • Fruit is free, and I've left at least one basket of each type by the train station!
  • Buried things are fair game!
  • Someone let me know what happened while I was asleep ;-;
  • Don't be a jerk ,;-;,

Beyond that, just sort of have fun! This thread is mostly to let people know I'll be leaving the town open nights, as I'm not trying for anything in particular and therefore don't mind a little meddling. Just have fun! Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to go to the island without me...

Last edited:
There have been one or two connection errors in the past, and unfortunately, I can't re-open the gate after the connection error if I'm asleep >w< That being said, I'm going to keep doing this, and I've tried to add whoever I can that posted above this post!

Nightplay is back tonight! Unfortunately, once again, I can't add people in my sleep, so you won't be able to visit if you end up posting after me. Anyway, it's mostly useful for getting to my Re-Tail, but there might be something in my Main Street shops!

NEW RULE: Put down as many saplings and bush shoots as you can manage! My people are complaining about a lack of greenery ;-;

Nightplay is baaaack tonight, and I hope to get on my original goal of leaving my gate open every night
Rowan will move Thursday/Wednesday night, for whoever wants a jock

Back