• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nightplay

Hello there David, I just wanted to say thank you for doing this. I've been using your town to sell pears the last few nights and it's been very convenient. I'm always very respectful to your town and hope others are too.

Just wanna say that this is SO useful. I play real-time but have a lot of trouble sleeping. It's great to be able to shop at 4am. :p Thanks, David!

Oops. Can you add me again please? I got a new 3DS, my old one blue screened :( and I forgot to update my FC in my profile. It's correct now.

Alrighty, opening the gate now. In response to some things here, on the bulletin board, and things I'm assuming people think:
Thank you for the presents, Violet of Lilycove! Wrapping them was a nice touch.
Celenei of Dremoya, there's barely been any snow. Now then, think of how odd that is, and then recall that I'm currently in western New York, where there most definitely SHOULD be snow, even if there isn't snow elsewhere. It's a very warm December...
I'm usually afk during the night, though sometimes I'm not. After all, on that front page, I'm pretty sure I state that I'm just leaving my game on while I sleep.

I'm glad you all like my town! And yes, I do this mostly for people to have a convenient place to drop by and sell/buy things. Sorry for the people that wanted to do more than simply head into town and run around alone...

If you happen to see this, your gate isn't showing up when I try to visit so you may want to check on it. If not, thanks again for doing this, I really appreciate it!

A couple of us were wandering around your town tonight when suddenly I saw "An error occurred" and it popped me back into my town and reset my bags and bells back to the state they were when I left my town. Now your town isn't available to visit even though the DS Friends List shows you online and playing ACNL. Hopefully it will work again tomorrow. It was my first visit and I was exited to sell my oranges!
Thanks again for opening your town. I plan to do the same once I get established a bit.

Could I please visit? I've just started playing (yesterday) and haven't made any friends on the game yet.

Alright, I've added everyone that's already posted here - though I did have to delete a bunch of people that hadn't added me back! Anyways, I plan on opening soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you so much for beautifying my town guys ;-;

Back