• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo 3DS Event

Meh. Irdc - they only 'details' they have left to give us is the exclusive NA feature

Im curious to know what they mean by an "all day" event? like something over spotpass? I hope so. any new info would be exciting though.

is it an event like going to go somewhere to check out stuff or an online event like an ND? sigh guess we will find out soon.

They mean an actual event that the press can go to, most likely.

Hopefully it's the official start of their promotional period for the game. The US Nintendo website doesn't even have AC:NL listed, and I don't think they have an official social media presence yet, either. I'd hope for details about the "new" wifi features, too.

I'm just waiting for them to breathe SOME word on the NL bundle.
Maybe if this is the start of the promotional period as PumpkinVine47 suggested, an announcement related to the bundle could be coming...?

Yes, word of the bundle would be the absolute best.

Indeed. i'd love to buy a US version of the ACDS since I don't have a US 3ds anyway. The JP ACDS is holding up damn well though :)

I'm also daily scouring for news on the NL bundle. Just knowing if it is, or isn't coming for sure will determine how my birthday is spent in late May. NL comes out two weeks after my birthday but I've made it apparent if the system comes to the states that's what I want and I'm willing to wait. If the system doesn't come, we're already going to go to a very large city nearby for classy dining and I'll drown my sorrows in retail therapy.

Back