• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying 🐶NINTENDOGS🐶

NewLeaf-Me-Alone

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (68) +
Hi!

I've been spending a LOT of coins but never managed to get a nintendog ornament :(

So if you have any to sell, please name your price below! Chihuahua is the only one I'm not looking for ^-^

I can also trade for any of these items. Thank you for your help! ❤️

I have one labrador and one dalmatian looking for a new home. As I keep them in my closet all the time they might be traumatized a little bit, but nothing to worry about ;). I'm looking for TBT so just shoot me an offer :).

Yeah that's cool! Sending the tbt right now :) Is it ok for you to drop it off in my town?

I have one labrador and one dalmatian looking for a new home. As I keep them in my closet all the time they might be traumatized a little bit, but nothing to worry about ;). I'm looking for TBT so just shoot me an offer :).

Hi! I just adopted a labrador and am looking to give a dalmatian a new home now! How about 20 tbt (the same price I just paid for the lab) ? :)

Back