No mayor actions today?

Majorasmask

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I don't understand why I can't build a bridge, the bug off has been done for 2 hours now! Shame, whole day wasted :(

At least I got a gold trophy?

Yeah, I was hoping to do a ceremony and start a new project. But nope, had to deal with Nat rejecting all my bugs.
At least I got 1st place.

I just finished my campsite, and I was hoping to start my fountain today, but apparently the Bug-Off was too important... At least I got a gold trophy and firefly lamp out of it.

That is the one thing that annoys me. I can see taking the day off on the major holidays and the ones where Isabelle is at the town plaza but for this type of event it makes no sense that we can't do projects. >.< If I can't get my bridge built tomorrow, on Father's Day, I'll be mad!

Same here... I JUST got my second bridge payed for [thanks for nothing useless villagers] and was looking forward to making a fountain!!!!
:/
And I got second place to boot. :/ :/
Butch caught a bug TWO points better then mine.

I paid off my Campsite today, so I wouldn't have been able to start off any new projects anyways. (I think... Isn't there a 1-day waiting period or something? Although this is my first project...) I was slightly annoyed that I was unable to change my town ordinance though.

I know. I'm so annoyed with Isabelle lol. I wanted to start Resetti's Surveillance System but nooooooooooooo! The bug off is sooo important even when it's over >:c

I better be able to build it tomorrow on Fathers day. I'm not even a big fan of mine :/

Back