• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

No TBT for a Week!

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
Hello everyone. I've thought about this for awhile and I've decided to leave The Bell Tree for a week for two reasons:

1. This is the site I come on right after school and it distracts me from doing my homework (which I still haven't done yet)

2. I reset my second town again, and I think it would be cool to make a town that's opposite from my main one: time traveling, no trading/buying from others, plot resetting... etc. Everything that I don't do in my main town, I will do in my second one.

I have invisible mode on right now, so just so I don't cheat I'm going to turn it on so if I do end up failing and you see me on a thread, you can scold me :p

I'm going to come back next week Thursday, which is the 9th of November. I'm not important enough for anyone to really care but I thought this would be fun anyways. Goodbye TBT, starting my challenge NOW!

i think it double posted rip.

Last edited:
Back