Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Orange Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Udmn6qK.gif

Noctifer: 1. bringer of night ; 2. evening star (( latin ))
Created: September 30, 2024
Aiport colour: yellow
Native fruit: cherry
Native flower: tulip

Dream villagers per personality:

Jock: Dom
Lazy: Weber, Joey
Smug: Julian, Henry, Marshal
Cranky: Chief, Wolfgang

Sisterly: Deirdre
Normal: Poppy, Melba, Ellie, Lily, Goldie, Lily, Molly
Snooty: Tasha, Blaire, Purrl, Whitney
Peppy: Felicity, Dotty, Merry, Tanguy, Bunnie, Carmen, Bonbon

Current villagers: Deirdre ♡, Dom ♡, Poppy ♡, Weber ♡, Dotty ♡

30/09/2024 : first steps, part one

First day, first steps on Noctifer Island!

But let's start at the beginning: how did we get here? The story of my island is not easy: there have been resets. Many resets. A few days earlier, I had created an island, but I didn't like the name (after a few minutes, what a mistake!), so I did change it. On September 29, I had two criteria in mind (well it's a bit harder than that): I wanted the big peninsula and Dom or Deirdre as my starting villagers. I played until 6pm, I tried again and again, and no Dom! Deirdre, I met her a few times, but each time, she ended up with THE villager I didn't want (in fact, a few months ago, I wanted an Asian island and had trouble finding the villagers. Seeing them appear so "easily" next to Deirdre gave me a weird feeling, so even more resets). Same for “perfect island” (island I may keep even if the villager is not showing): always these three cursed villagers!

I stopped at 6pm, a little annoyed, and started my tests again the next day around 11am. And there, third island encoutered: my goodness, a perfectly decent island (large peninsula, fairly large rocks, okay there are no peaches or orange airport, but that's only secondary, if I had to rely on these criteria, I'd still be here in two years!) but more importantly: Dom AND Deirdre! How lucky! Of course, we're keeping it, immediately!

1E8IJgUJ_o.png

Timmy and Tommy welcome all three of us. They take us to see Tom Nook who tells us about a great adventure, moments of sharing, beautiful memories. Well, it's not exactly that, he mainly talks about money, but he quickly puts us to work: I have to go and get branches, cherries. I do as I usually do during a reset: I take 30 branches, 27 cherries, I take the shells on the beach, the stones, I pick up weeds, go back to see Tom Nook (all this is to more easily pay the Nook Miles that he will ask me the next day, I know resets!).

We need to choose an island name. My character and the following ones will be based on zodiac constellations (I like Saint Seiya, yes yes), her name is Gemini, which is a nice Latin name. I want a Latin name for my island too. I looked for names related to stars. Noctifer is nice, it's related to the night, it reminds me of Calcifer. Everyone approves. Perfect!

1f3x2Qy8_o.png

Tom Nook invites us to drink the cherry juice he prepared. I am the island representative. I don't really know what that means, but everyone congratulates me, and here we go for the little party!

Later, I feel tired. Tom Nook gives me my camping bed, and I leave with my shells in my pocket to have a good night's sleep. The first on Noctifer island.

30/09/2024 : first steps, part two

Sleeping is nice, but Tom Nook's voice wakes me up the next day. He wants to talk to me about several things: a revolutionary phone (no), the money I owe him. He really is obsessed with money! He congratulates me on my arrival on the island, and I know what awaits me: repaying my loan, so I do everything to get there quickly: I sell my fruits and weeds, I write on the notice board, take a photo, change my profile and modify a pattern. I talk to my two villagers, they tell me about their first hours on the island, they seem very enthusiastic. We will be good friends, that's for sure! A gift later, I promise I’ll meet them again later. My fishing rod, my net are ready, I wave them to catch my first bugs, my first fish. It's still September, so there are a lot of creatures to catch. I show them to Tom Nook, who offers me more or less big rewards, then suggests that I put the museum where I want. Blathers, his friend, is coming to visit us.

I have completed quite a few challenges proposed by Nook. After a break and a nap in real life, I return to the game and finally give Nook his money back! More than 6000 miles acquired in a few dozen minutes, it's nice, but there are 5000 that disappear into the raccoon's pockets. I don't have much left to do, so I fish, I catch bugs, I place my new catches around the future museum. The day passes slowly. I don't forget to talk to my two villagers who have a lot to tell me. I plant some flowers, because now, I have new challenges to complete. I didn't count them, but the next day, I find myself with 10000 Nook Miles and not a single one spent!

jv3o0Fsk_o.png

I am very happy with my island. I only have access to the first part, but I keep myself busy with these challenges, talking to Dom and Deirdre, selling what I find and what I won't use. I pop a few balloons that pass over my head. To finish the day, I collect wood and stones. I think I'll have enough for my future loan. The day was very busy and full of emotions!

Back